We all know that Salesforce is a Cloud-based software company that is famous for its CRM. Then most people ask the question, What’s CRM? Many of the blogs and videos have explained CRM in the summary that’s not enough to know about it. So, here we will discuss What is CRM? And we learn about CRM in detail with its thrilling features.
What is CRM?
- CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management that is a way to organize anything.
- CRM is like, how you keep track of everything you are doing with your customers and store customer’s contact information.
- To develop and scale, you need standardization and process, and that’s what CRM gives us.
- CRM is a lot more than just a sales tool. It’s a communication device that connects the entire team from one unified place.
- CRM keeps an eye on every customer’s detail, whether it’s the customer’s past requirements, issues, later plans, budget, abilities, etc.
- It permits businesses to manage business relationships and the data associated with them.
- CRM extends and grows your business, not your complexity.
- CRM is the core of the current IT world and ensures the complete satisfaction of customers.
Benefits of CRM:
- Manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycles.
- Excellent communication takes place between businesses and customers.
- Increase customer loyalty, retention, and satisfaction.
- Strengthen relationships with customers.
- Monitor and manage your business anytime from anywhere.
- Get more sales deals and closes faster.
- Boost customer revenues.
Why Salesforce’s CRM is so popular?
There are numerous CRM’s like Siebel CRM, SAP CRM, PeopleSoft CRM, etc. then why Salesforce CRM is most popular amongst them. Salesforce CRM is a cloud-based CRM that doesn’t require a server. There is no maintenance, no long-term commitment, and hardware cost in this CRM. Also, no software installation and irreplaceable data files to lose. The user only needs a username and password and does work from anywhere in the world. Salesforce is comparatively less expensive than other CRM software available. That’s the main benefit of using Salesforce CRM in comparison to other CRM’s.
Reasons to use Salesforce’s CRM over other:
- It has a cloud-based and user-friendly environment.
- It is easy to use and customizable as compare to other CRM’s.
- Have high-level security and increased productivity.
- Mobile-first CRM means we can run the whole business from our phone.
- The most versatile CRM of all time.
- It has improved customer relationships with integrated tools.
- Long-term vision along with high capability to execute.
- It enables numerous business activities.
- The invincible multitenant architecture.
- It has a perfectly integrated solution for each problem.